5. Fishing For A Lifetime. It’s More Than A Tagline, It’s A Way Of Life.
Fishing for a Lifetime refers to many things. Not the least are the following:
- Caring for our lakes and waters long after we pass on.
- Enjoying the wisdom of several generations of fishing guides.
- More than a lifetime of options of water to fish.
- Passing on the great tradition of fishing at Nueltin to your son and/or daughter.
Nueltin Fly-In Lodges continues to be a world leader in sustainable sport angling conservation. This means that year after year, guests will be confident to come to Nueltin to catch trophy fish – Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Arctic Grayling. Our self-imposed bed limits and conservation policies insure future success of the lake and no over-utilization. In fact, Nueltin has been a pioneer in Canadian fishing policies, including:
- The first lake in Canada to institute a catch-and-release policy. We have been the most protected lake in North America since the late 1970s.
- The first lake in Canada to enforce barbless hooks only policy.
- The first lake in Canada to enforce single barbless hooks only policy.
Nueltin is a true Fly-In lake! Over 200 miles from the nearest road, this is truly a remote Canadian fishing trip. But, Nueltin’s experienced guides, updated boats and modern amenities, including wireless internet, make you feel comfortable about exploring Canada’s wilderness.
With 14,000 square miles of sport fishing paradise, including over thirty inflows and one outflow on Nueltin Lake, much of the area has NEVER been fished. Thousands of miles of shoreline and thousands of islands provide excellent structure for fish and fewer storm days for you.