Sample Trip Itinerary
*Sample (5) Day Trip 4 Fishing Days
Day before your trip to Nueltin.
- Travel to Winnipeg, Manitoba. Overnight at the Hilton Hotel in Winnipeg. Your hotel reservation will be made by our Nueltin staff to insure you receive our group rate. (Hilton hotel/meals not included in your Nueltin package price.) That evening, a Nueltin ground coordinator will meet with you to review the next days wake up call, departure schedule and handle any questions you may have.
- Meet in hotel lobby and depart for airport ~5:15 A.M. We will load your luggage and provide transportation from the hotel to the airport at no charge. Fly in comfort and safety aboard our chartered prop jet aircraft. Snacks and beverages are served onboard the aircraft. We have used this charter service for many years, and you will enjoy this phase of the trip. Flight time: approximately 2 hours.
- Arrive at Nueltin ~9:30 A.M. Upon arrival at the lodge runway in northern Manitoba, a member of the Gurke family will personally greet you as you deplane. For those staying at Treeline Lodge, you will take a short 10 minute boat ride to the lodge where you will spend the remainder of your trip. You’ll enjoy a full breakfast and depart for a full day of fishing on this first day. Mini-lodge & Outpost Guests: For those planning on a Mini-lodge or Outpost trip, you will receive further instructions and be flown by float plane to your final destination.
- Grab quick breakfast
- Head out Fishing
DAY TWO, THREE, FOUR
- Wake up for breakfast ~7:00 A.M.
- Head down to dock for morning of fishing
- Back on water for afternoon of fishing
- Head back to lodge for dinner
- Night before day five - pack for trip home.
- Have bags ready to go by 7:00 A.M.
- Have one last delicious breakfast
- Head to Nueltin airstrip for safe ride back to Winnipeg